Sunday, March 7, 2010

I went for shopping yesterday and enter a shop to browse some for necklaces, I realise that the shop have some absolut item on display. This really bring great interests in staying the shop longer. All thanks cynthia for keeping a look out at their shop display and also great thanks to denise who wanna to shop longer in the shop. I am damn not shy to ask the shop owner with regard about the display and with the effort that i ask i manage to get a great deal for a absolut vodka shaker 1litre. The owner shop is very frank about the price, his does not collect them and let go it to me. I am so happy that i manage to get the shaker even though is an extra shaker that i already have.If any of the collector is short of this item i will let go it at a reasonable price. Well i didnt manage to take some photo but i manage to found something an interesting picture from google. I guess picture is took in singapore changi airport when the item was release. I wish 1 day i will have some much of these spare bottle to supply it to my collector and expend my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment