Friday, August 6, 2010

List of absolut collection for sale

Below are some of the absolut that is available for purchase. For picture please email me or you can google on the web.

Absolut art of sharing available in 700ml, 1liters (complete set)
750ml is available in the market but it is still short of 1 design so I will hold it back first

Absolut Summer Acryl 700ml (no bottle included)

Absolut Summer 700ml (no bottle included)

Absolut Seven (include 7mini bottles)

Absolut Brookyln 1liter

Absolut No Label 1liter

Absolut No Label 700ml

Absolut New Orlean 750ml

Absolut LA 750ml

Absolut Shaker 1liter

Rare and very limited edition Absolut

Absolut Shaker with tag 700ml (without bottle)

Absolut china Dualpack, 750ml (without bottle)

Absolut Seal Cosy

Absolut Sliver Masquerade 3bottles inside, 700ml (Apeach, Respberry, pear)

Absolut Brazil Set, Monkey and Butterfly 1liter (2bottle)

7 comments:

  1. hello!
    please, send me the list and prices of all the absolut items you have for sale.
    miramontesc@rocketmail.com

    also the aprox price to send things to mexico

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Cld u email me the list and prices at rajnimonster@gmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in this: Absolut Brazil Set, Monkey and Butterfly 1liter (2bottle) & Absolut No Label 1liter.

    Kindly email me the prices @ vivienne.cameron.chang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi

    can you please email me a list of all your absolut items for sale at hieh2000@hotmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you send me please a list of your prices to iabreu_saro@hotmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you send me available list of your items & prices to leeailoon@gmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you send me a list of abailables bottles ??
    Do you want to trade or only to sell ??
    Thanks
    Parvar.tzvi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete